My company in good faith sold Don Herman dba Willow Creek, products necessary for the running of the assisted living facility. Payments for past due invoices piled up and Heather Lankford begged for my understanding regarding the companies financial difficulties and the need for my products for the "elderly" in her care.

Long story short I fell for her story and after securing a small payment and Heather's committed promise for more payments; I stupidly sold them more productss .... never to hear from Heather or Willow Creek again.

My company suffered a substantial financial lose. It was only after the fact that I researched Don Herman discovered numerous judicial cases of Contract Breach and non payment judgements.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of a product or service. Willow Creek Assisted Living needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Willow Creek Assisted Living.

Comments